Wednesday 23 July 2014

Shades of Grey or No Grey at all



As the title gives it away, today’s post will be about “salt and pepper” hair colour.

I am big, big fen of grey colour- in clothes, make up, furniture…you name it, I love grey. 
Even in hair. Yep! But not all lengths and types of grey hair.
To prove what I mean I will attach a few pictures of Good and Bad grey haired ladies.

I absolutely adore short, cropped hairstyles in perfect white or 50% white 50% dark hairs. The longest length I think it looks good is- short bob. Thant’s it. 
Anything longer than that I don't like. 
It makes the woman look older, not looked after. 
Sometimes the hair texture is very difficult to absorb an artificial colours, but this is very rear and there are ways to be coloured still. 
I do recommend if you love your greys and you are very proud of them, they are even and all over your hair or if you have a few lovely white patches at the front, keep it, but cut your hair to a nice bob and it will look absolutely gorgeous. Especially if you wear funky glasses and red lipstick! Just the perfect combination. Or if you are extravagant lady which wears lots of colours or just black! I love it. And if one day i am lucky to have perfect white hair I will try those looks. 
It is not easy to look after white hair and to keep it very white as it absorbs smoke, grease from cooking and changes the shade of white very easily. If you live in environment where are smokers or you cook a lot, to keep white hair -white, you might find it very tricky. So you must look for products that scrape those tones and give it a nice white or slightly grey shade. You might at the end apply a fray tint or semi- permanent colour to make it look shiny and fresh, still in grey.


































               
               
  











 







































I will leave the comments for you:)



I will finish the post with some products you can use if you have and love your greys:





But every good make of hair products has a range for grey hair, o look after it and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment